Brief Year in Review

I'm stealing this from Useless Dicta!



"Look at the posts you’ve made in the past year, and paste the first line of the first post of each month."



January, February, March: Nothing! This blog was in utero? Perhaps I should say that I was too busy with law school applications and studying to re-take the LSAT.



April: The last couple of months have been hectic.



May: I've been busy lately which means that when I get together with friends there is a lot to catch up on, especially when you have to tell them you leaving the state for law school.



June: School is out which means I'm on to new odds and ends jobs this summer before I begin law school.



July: The following conversation occurred while shopping in a crowded Deseret Industries thrift store.



August: I picked J up from the airport and we went out for lunch where we ran into Mr. So-and-So.



September: Dear Classmates, Hi there.



October: I don't wear printed clothing or pieces that have their label embazzed on the front.



November: There is a month before finals...do you know where your outlines are?



December: And now I get to play catch up.



Thoughts: I think I come across as boring on this blog. This may be because I don't want to risk my anonymity but as I've been good about not letting this blog slip I just might introduce y'all more to me in the new year. And then you can really say that yes, Kel, you're lame.

2 Comments:

  1. Amanda said...
    I don't think you're boring :) I did, however, say the same thing to myself about my own blog today. I'm not sure why, I'm not even anonymous. But since I don't talk about which school I go to, I can't talk about what town I'm in, which makes life seem a lot more boring than it is (not that it's oh so interesting actually). We'll see how long I last before just giving up completely and saying whatever I want! :)

    Happy New Year!
    Laughing said...
    The "boring" feeling must be the time of year - I've been feeling the same way. I think either I censor too much for the sake of either anonymity or not wanting to stick my neck too far out (law school has broken me of my daring ways). How about a joint Resolution to spice our blogs up?

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home

Blogger Template by Blogcrowds.