- Veg, as in not think, for at least an hour a day. After lectures and briefing my mind needs a break! My dogs usually assist with this daily task.
- Read a good book or magazine every once in awhile. I am still desperately trying to work this into my schedule...I usually end up feeling guilty though.
- Sleeping in until 8am, or just sleep in general.
- Cuddling up with a pot of tea and a blanket on a snowy or rainy dreary day. I love the peacefulness of snow. It has a wonderful calming effect on me.
- J's hugs. They are practically perfect in every possible way.
You? Come on! It's an easy gimme blog post!Hat tip to Marginal Revolution