They did what?!

Just so you know I won't have any books published prior to the start of law school. Nor will I work as an interpreter for Guantanamo detainees while a law student. Just think about that. By day she was a law student and by night an interpreter for Guantanamo detainees! WOW! As I listened to this fascinating interview I couldn't help but be a teeny bit depressed. Oh well. I'll get over it. I'll just have to remind myself of my awesome ability to mesmerize three year olds. I also have a pool with a slide to get to people!

2 Comments:

  1. no634 said...
    Some context though... Wurtzel hasn't exactly had a rosy life, her book,"chronicles her battle with depression while being a college undergraduate and how she was eventually rescued by Prozac after multiple attempts at treatment and suicide attempts." AND she was fired from a newspaper job from plagerism... eh. She's also getting her JD at 40.

    The other case is impressive though!
    Kel said...
    True, but she GOT INTO Yale with that crap. (Wait, was it Yale?)

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home

Blogger Template by Blogcrowds.